$2,250.00 – $435,000.00
Cocaine For Sale
Top Quality and Purity.
Delivery is Discrete as it gets.
We are Legit Vendors of Wholesale Distributors of Cocaine Worldwide.
Cocaine For Sale
Cocaine for sale and crack is used alone just as often as it is used in along with other drugs. In fact, many use cocaine as a way to stay awake. More energy means more partying.
Others use it to enhance the effects of other substances. Whether it’s smoked, snorted, or injected, used in combination with other substances or alone, cocaine is a drug that goes by a variety of nicknames and street names. Below is a list of a few of the many terms used across the country to refer to cocaine.
Cocaine Drug Combinations
Terms for other drug combinations include;
- Beam me up, Scottie, and Spaceball– cocaine or crack, and PCP
- Wicky– cocaine, PCP and marijuana
- Shabu and Snow Seals– cocaine and methamphetamine or amphetamine
- Wildcat– cocaine and methcathinone
- Bumping up– MDMA (ecstasy) and cocaine
- C & M– cocaine and morphine
- Candy flipping– LSD, cocaine and MDMA
- Flamethrowers– heroin, cocaine and tobacco
Cocaine and Heroin:
- H & C
Marijuana Joint or Cigarette Sprinkled with Cocaine:
- Geek Joints
- Sherman Stick
- Woo Blunt
Crack Street Names
Black rock, Blotter, Bopper, Trey, Yam, Yay, Purple Caps.
COCAINE Street Names
Aunt or Aunt Nora, Batman or Bazulco, Hubba, Bernice, Bernie, Bernie’s flakes or Bernie’s Gold Dust, Big bloke, Big C, Big flake, or Big rush, C, C dust, C game, or Candy C, Birdie Powder, Bouncing Powder, or Bolivian Marching Powder, Blow, Stash, Girl, Snow, Star, Stardust, or She.
The stimulant drug cocaine is sold at our shop has a very short half-life of less than an hour, meaning that it quickly takes effect and also rapidly leaves the bloodstream. Stimulant drugs elevate heart rate, temperature, and blood pressure.
Cocaine withdrawal is usually manifested in three main phases: the initial crash, acute withdrawal, and extinction period.
- Crash period: The crash may last between nine hours and four days, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reports. The crash symptoms are generally the opposite of the stimulant effects. A person in the crash phase of cocaine withdrawal may sleep for days, notice an increase in appetite, and feel depressed and agitated.
- Acute withdrawal: During acute withdrawal — which may continue for 1-3 weeks NHTSA publishes — irritability, fatigue, depression, insomnia, anxiety, and drug cravings are common.
- Extinction period: Cravings for cocaine along with depressed moods and even potentially suicidal thoughts may continue for several months after stopping the use of cocaine, per the National Library of Medicine.